Vos can suscitant aliam, quae communiter sunt ipsi folder Mac Mac computers in tergum destination can utor ut Machina Tempus. Lacus in in folder quod sit sita File System (APFS) protocol ALICUI usus communi et in volumine.
Set up a shared Time Machine backup folder
- On your Mac, eligere Apple menu > ratio Preferences, then click Sharing.
- Select the File Sharing checkbox.
- Click Options, make sure “Share files and folders using SMB” is selected, then click Done.
- Click the Add button at the bottom of the Shared Folders list.
- Navigate to and select the folder you want to use for sharing, then click Add.
- Control-click the name of the folder, then choose Advanced Options.
- Make sure SMB is selected in the “Share over” pop-up menu.
Important: You can’t use Apple Filing Protocol (AFP) to share a Time Machine backup destination.
- Select “Share as a Time Machine backup destination.”
- If desired, select “Limit backups to,” then enter a size.
- Click OK.