Increase in demand of HTML5 Mobile User Interface Frameworks results into more number of HTML5-powered Apps. HTML5 Mobile UI frameworks are nothing but libraries that help developers to develop a professional grade user experience for applications.
1st Kendo UI
Based on jQuery, Kendo UI is a commercial venture that supports the outstanding documentation and tools available for developers. Having Kendo UI’s theme builder, one can easily helps developers to cook up a custom color scheme for their UI.
HTML with class tags to run „widgets“ are used in Kendo UI’s Mobile HTML5 library that delivers a set block of functionality. Using Kendo UI also allows changing its UI based on the platform for emulating the native aesthetic of an iOS, Windows Phone 8, Android, or Blackberry device. The Hybrid App builder Icenium also uses it.
● HTML based
● Native look depending on mobile platform
● Fast with SVG support, plus fallback support for older browsers
● Complete package, Rahmen, UI and MVC all in one
● Great documentation
● Great template system, themes are native like, depending on platform (iOS, Android …)
Twitter Bootstrap 3 is one of the latest in a series of HTML5 UI Frameworks that works well for desktop browsers as well as mobiles. This framework is based on manipulating HTML5 elements and delivering specific CSS styles to create an application.
● New design and an optional theme
● Super-powered grid system
● Brand new Customizer
● Cross-Browser Compatibility
Those who are a fan of Adobe’s aesthetics won’t be disappointed by TopCoat. Außerdem, it’s designed primary for desktop browsers, but also has a mobile stylesheet that contains larger touch targets for controls.
● Custom builds for themes and hacks
● Free HTML5 Mobile UI framework
● Social sharing icons for all of the major networks
● Mobile Stylesheet With Larger Touch Targets
4th jQuery Mobile
jQuery Mobile is the most commonly used HTML5 Mobile UI Framework that provides a mobile user interface, reflecting the same aesthetic and usability of its desktop product although it is not really created for the mobile space.
This HTML5 Mobile UI Framework is simple to use as it is programmed by using HTML elements just like the previous two frameworks. jQuery Mobile also blessed with a large installed base that delivers help and sample code for latest projects.
● Incorporating predesigned layout, control, and widget elements
● Easy to learn and Quick to Iterate
● Avoid App Store Approval Madness & Debug Build Hell
● Cross-platform & cross-device compatible
5th Sencha Touch
Sencha Touch is better known for its high-performance HTML5 mobile application framework that delivers high-quality user experience. Sencha Touch enables developers to develop some outstanding apps for BlackBerry, Windows Phone, iOS, Android, usw.
● Themes for every popular mobile platform
● Model–view–controller system
● Easily scales to different resolutions for maximum compatibility
● HTML5 and CSS3 allows higher flexibility
● 50 built-in components
Other than this, there are some other mobile application HTML5 frameworks that help to create marvelous application with lots of features, but this post came to its end. If you think I forget to something, let me know through comment section. You can also share your views as well.